Gönderen Konu: [csdb -forums] C64 Pixeling: Hires /Helm  (Okunma sayısı 979 defa)

[csdb -forums] C64 Pixeling: Hires /Helm

« : 03.08.2006 22:00:40 »
Hızlı düğmeleri aç

feedmaster

İleti: 462

Çevrimdışı
    • Profili Görüntüle
    • http://www.tr-demoscene.info
C64 Pixeling: Hires /Helm
posted on: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:02:53 +0200

I think that is -if it's true, it's an interesting thought- because the scene is based around demoparties and releases which are in constant competition, where therefore you try to dazzle the crowd with not so much SKILL IN PIXELLING, but drawing photorealistic or close-to, dragons, boobs and assorted. eye-candy. Some people said my picture eve looked like it had artifacts of corruption, and I think that's absolutely great! Wait 'till you see the new hires pic I'm doing, it'll probably make eyes bleed. But if a picture that looked corrupted came up on the screen guess how many votes I'd get? The demoscene voters don't seem ready to be challenged by the art in compos, but the artists should not bow to the demand of 'easy' (regardless of how skilled) pictures! They should train their audience to understand aesthetic, not only boobs.

Right now, if let's say a picture by Gustav Klimt was shown on the screen at a demoparty he'd probably rank very low, and a picture by Boris, or even worse, a PHOTOGRAPH of boobs would win :P